If you’re going to Vegas this spring or summer, you’ll want to keep cool so I thought I would share the Top Ten Pools of Las Vegas.
1. Mandalay Bay. Eleven acres of sand, a lazy river ride, three more pools, a wave pools, a water garden, waterfalls, and a topless pool, this place has everything!
2. Hard Rock. Swim up black jack and craps, 37 cabanas, and the only underwater sound system in Vegas set this hot spot apart from the rest.
3. Mirage Las Vegas. A lagoon swimming pool with a quarter mile of shoreline makes the Mirage’s pool one of the most popular in Vegas. With waterfalls, beverage service and a topless pool called Bare All Me this is a can’t miss destination.
4. Caesar’s Palace. Boasting an extremely beautiful pool surrounded by classic Roman architecture and sculptures Caesar’s is a great place to relax poolside.
5. Flamingo Las Vegas. Among the four pools at Flamingo, it’s largest is modeled after a Hawaiian village. Very tropical.
6. With 5 pools and a 1,000 foot lazy river, not to mention 3 whirlpool fountains and waterfalls, the MGM Grand is one of the hottest pool complexes in Vegas. Keep your eye out for celebs in the Talent Pool!
7. Bellagio. Six pools divided into a courtyard. This resort has a beautiful Old Italy feel to it.
8. Venetian. With 3 pools in the main swimming area, filled with flowers and fountains, and 1 more pool and 3 spas at the Venezia Tower you can’t go wrong with a little slice of Venice.
9. Luxor. The Luxor’s seven acre pool complex with four large pools will make you feel like your relaxing with the Pharaohs.
10. The Palms. Known as a hotspot for the younger crowd. Hit The Palms for its 75,000 square feet of pool after dark!