We love travel, but sometimes life keeps you close to home. In honor of Family Fun Month, we have 10 ideas for creating fun memories while you are there!
1. Visit a zoo or museum. Whether it is watching the antics of a favorite animal at the zoo or learning something new at a museum, these local attractions offer a glimpse into a different world.
3. Camp in the backyard. No time for a full blown camping trip? Pull out your gear and set up in your backyard for the night. Or just pull some blankets outside and try to count the stars after dark.
4. Visit a national park near you. We love our national parks so much we did a blog series on them. Don’t have one close? Check out your state’s parks instead.
6. Plan a scavenger hunt. Give your kids or grand-kids a list of things to hunt for in your house and backyard. You can even offer prizes for the most creative finds.
7. Go on a nature hike. Even the smallest family members can participate in easy hikes and they’ll often find interesting butterflies, bugs or flowers for all to enjoy.
8. Become a tourist in your own town or city. Stop by your local visitor center to stock up on brochures of all the fun things to do in your own backyard.
10. Plan your next trip out of town. Even younger kids enjoy planning a trip somewhere new or to an old favorite destination. A timeshare ownership can help motivate you to travel (if motivation is needed) and can even open up the possibilities of trying new locations.
We hope you enjoy these ideas for creating some extra family fun this month. Our licensed timeshare resale agents can assist you with finding the perfect timeshare ownership for your family and can also give you ideas for maximizing the usage of what you already own. Contact us today!